Top Video Games 2016
Calling All Gamer’s and Geeks!!!
Warcraft, Aion, Call of Duty, Witcher, Rainbow6 and more
Playstation, Xbox, PC, Wii
You Can Learn Just By Watching
The Masters Play These Awesome Games
The NEWEST Video Games Are Found Right Here!
Great Games For 2016
Calling All Gamer’s!
Play The NEWEST Video Games and Earn!
Did you know that thousands of video gamer’s play games just like you but they get paid to play the games they love everyday. Why aren’t you profiting from all of the fun. It’s easier than you think to get started and you already have the skills you need.
The appeal of gamer’s playing online games has caused a new revolution in the gaming community. Like it or not we are just at the beginning stages of how big this industry is going to be in the near future. Big business is starting to take note and are willing to invest some very impressive dollar amounts into gaming companies and their R&D efforts. Every video game players dream is to sit in front of their PC, Laptop, Tablet or iPad sipping soda, playing their favorite video game and getting paid to do it. Who’s to say that it can’t happen for you?
- Learn Expert Industry Secrets
- Application Insights, What Companies Look For
- Company Connections
- Develop Skills That Count
AION is definitly one of the most advanced gaming systems I have ever played. Now I can even play for free or until I feel my charater is ready for the Big Times and tough enough to deal with anything.
- More Call Of Duty: WW2 Multiplayer Details Revealed - GameSpotHeat StreetMore Call Of Duty: WW2 Multiplayer Details RevealedGameSpotMore details on Call of Duty: WWII's multiplayer have come to light. Whereas past games like Black Ops III and Infinite Warfare featured boost-jumping and other futuristic maneuvers, Call of Duty: WWII is a return to the "roots" of the series ...Call of Duty WWII is about […]
- How To Fake Your Way Through Conversations About The Hottest Video Games - KotakuKotakuHow To Fake Your Way Through Conversations About The Hottest Video GamesKotakuI've written the following guide for faking your way through conversations about some of the hottest games around. In addition to a summary and talking points, I've included an eject button for each game. That should let you gracefully withdraw ...and more »
- Xbox chief: we need to create a Netflix of video games - The GuardianThe GuardianXbox chief: we need to create a Netflix of video gamesThe GuardianOver the last five years we've seen the emergence of a new concept: the video game as a service. What this means is the developer's support for a new title doesn't stop when it's launched. They run multiplayer servers so that people can […]
- 3 Things GameStop Wants Investors to Know About the Video Game ... - Motley FoolMotley Fool3 Things GameStop Wants Investors to Know About the Video Game ...Motley FoolGameStop's share of the video game hardware and software market appears to be stuck in reverse, but the company does see some bright spots.and more »